- Kit includes all parts and instructions to build a complete, playable guitar
- All hardware is heavily nickel plated Electronics are complete and ready for installation--no soldering required
- All holes are pre-drilled
- Complete with strings and electric cord
- Available in right-handed versions only
- Blank peghead shape with tuning machine holes. Solid select maple neck. Fretted rosewood fingerboard. Adjustable truss rod.
- Steel, heavily nickel-plated hardware.
- All-solid select basswood body. All shaping and routing complete. Maximum tone and sustain.
- Electronic parts are mounted on the pickguard. No soldering is required.
- 14:1 ratio geared machines for precise tuning.
- Fully adjustable for precise intonation and adjustment.
- Wood is sealed for protection against humidity. Complete with strings and electric cord. Assembly and finishing instruction manual; simple and easy!
About Saga Kits
Saga offers a variety of kit models that will easily accommodate today's most popular music styles, and challenge any musician who is looking to be a little different than all the rest. Our electric guitar and bass kits come in five of the most popular body shapes and pick-up configurations found on the market today, giving the owner a chance to make his or her own signature model. For those who are into more traditional music, Saga has brought back its original banjo kit in both openback and resonator versions.
What's in the Box
TC-10 Electric Guitar Kit, Truss Rod Wrench, Instrument Cable, Strings, Assembly and Finishing Manual